Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Why can't it all just be like a game, structured and easy. Or.. why can't you have someone to lean on when you leave someone. Why is it solely yours to handle. What if you can't handle it? What if it's just too hard to make the choice even though you are pretty sure it's the right choice to make? How do you have the courage to take all the mini leaps that lead to that one big leap?"

"I'm listening to the symphony of white noise, created by the rain gently falling on the trees outside my bedroom window. It is a soothing, relaxing sound. The air, clean and cool, works in concert with the steady music of the rain, gently lulling me into a deep, restful sleep. I wonder what dreams I will have tonight?"

"Its been so long since I saw you last, or maybe it was only yesterday. But you never looked me in the eye and I felt saddened by your indifference. This game we are playing is such a challenge. I long for your touch, your smile and just hearing your voice sings a song in my heart."