Saturday, October 19, 2013

sangue.

"Just a few things I want to say. Whatever occurred, it's over. But every now and then you'll think about the terrible thing that happened to a boy whose face you can't quite remember. I promise, you can live with it. You're going to graduate. We'll get you into another school if that's what's necessary. It's not important now. You worry about what other people might say. You worry about someone you call a friend. None of that matters. The only thing you can count on is blood. The blood that's in your veins and the blood that's in mine. The people who discount you, they don't know who you are. The rage you feel... Listen to me careful... It's a gift. Use it. But don't let anyone see it. Know that I'm watching over you. Show me the person you intend to be."