Saturday, October 30, 2010

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

>sleep over at girls house
>she tells me I don't have to sleep downstairs
>assume I'd sleep on her floor then
>she tells me the floor is too cold and that i can sleep next to her if I want
>i insist I sleep on the floor because I don't want to bother her
>4 years later while shopping for groceries, "FUUUUUUUUUUCK"


>6th grade
>9/10 chick walks up to me in lunch line and tells me shes always been attracted to me and wants to know if I would be her boyfriend
>think shes joking and tell her "lol no way, i'm not falling for that."
>she walks aways sad
>i hear later that day that she called to have her mom pick her up early because she didn't want to be at school
>WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

>drunk, feeling down and alone
>text ex that I miss her and want to hold her
>press send
>stare at the phone for 10 seconds
>"FUCK, wheres the back button!"

>FINALLY fix sleep pattern
>Second day
>Go online
>*Looks down*
>5:00 AM
>WHAT HAVE I DONE