Thursday, March 27, 2014

fumantes.

>Staying overtime at work, step out front to have a smoke
>It's dark out, but since it's a huge city, not a single star is visible
>I still look up and search for them 
>"Mind if I bum a smoke?"
>I look down from the sky to see a girl standing in front of me
>I sorta recognize her as one of the secretaries belonging to a different department from mine, I recongize her because she's very cute
>Without saying anything I hand her a smoke, she has her own lighter
>We smoke in silence for a minute
>She starts talking to me, I start talking back
>This is odd for me because I usually am a huge beta around women, but for some reason it's different with her
>Maybe because the fact that she smokes brings her down to earth or something
>I don't know
>After a while (and a second round of smokes) she sighs and says "You seem like a nice guy"
>I shrug
>She says "I'd give you my number, but I don't date smokers"
>I reply "Funny, I was just about to say the same thing to you"
>She stares at me, then starts laughing, really loud and heavyily 
>When she finally catches her breath she smirks at me as she asks for my phone and puts her number in my contacts as "Babe"
>She gives me her phone and I put in my number in her contacts, also as "Babe" 
>She laughs even more

"And that's the story of how I met my first and only girlfriend, which is now my ex-girlfriend."